Kam and I took a long needed vacation without the Bud Son. We took a cruise out of Long Beach to Catalina and Ensenada Mexico. We went with my mom and my brothers and sisters while Braden stayed home with Gramma Heidi and Papa (my dad). We had such a great time. I totally recommend taking a vacation without the kiddies, even if it's just for the night.
5 comments:
Good for you!! Have you been on a cruise before? We have been talking about trying one out!!!
Glad I can comment now and glad to see some posts!!
Your cruise looks like it was so much fun! I'm very jealous, I won't lie. I'm glad you got a blog started (and that I can leave comments now). Now we can know what's actually going on in eachothers lives not through our husbands. :) it's been too long since I've seen you. did you get those pictures I mailed you?
Katie this is Carrie Cook I saw you on the reunion blog. I was excited to see my old neighbor on there. You look exactly the same! I hope life is good on your end. Now I can keep tabs on ya!
My blog is private but if you send me your email I can add you to the list carriepace@msn.com
Best wishes always!
love all the pictures!
oh I am so jealous! We are thinking of one in 09!!
Post a Comment