So when you have a baby 4 days after Christmas you're going to forget something in the hoop and holler of baby mania. I guess I didn't realize that I didn't post our fabulous Christmas experiences. However, in the absence of time that I have to blog or do anything anymore I will just post a few pictures and hope that you all enjoy.
A visit to Santa Claus: "Braden, what do you want for Christmas?" "Woody and Buzz!" (From Disney's Toy Story)
Live Nativity: Braden couldn't wait for the hayride, and a great hayride it was. We went to this nonprofit nativity that a family puts on every year in Alpine. My favorite part was walking into the barn where Mary, Joseph and the Baby Jesus were. Braden was so cute. He knelt by the scene just taking it in. It was a beautiful experience and so real, as if we really were coming to see the baby Jesus. (They used a real baby BTW, maybe that's why it seemed so real.)
The Polar Express: This was our second year to travel on the magical train to the north pole. We had a wonderful time with Papa and Gramma Heidi. Braden was so excited to ride the train and was filled to the brim with excitement to see Santa! I forgot how much I love Christmas and this experience brought back the excitement of Christmas from when I was a little girl.
Lights at Temple Square: Burr....it was cold!
Cristmas Cruise: We took a little cruise/boat ride out by Utah lake. There were lights, treats and a visit from Santa. It was fun to be with the family but we all decided that we would never do it again cause it was pretty lame. Before the cruise we had our traditional Christmas dinner with ham, turkey, the works! Braden ate the turkey leg all by himself. After getting home we were all cold so to warm up Braden and Bo got in the hot tub.
Sledding with Cousin Kennedee:
Family Christmas Party...kissin' cousins:
Christmas Day! We were all spoiled to say the least. Braden did get his Buzz and Woody as well as a train, Elmo live, a tool belt, Little People Airport and Noah's Ark and so much more. I got a sewing machine, a mean little green spot vac and a new camera. Kam was spoiled with an X-Box, something I said he could never own, a dremmel tool, amo and his favorite cherry Mentholatum! We had a great Christmas spent will all of our family who we love so, so much.


Winter Carnival: Great Grampa Henrie decided that this year he wanted all the grandkids to experience a special tradition that his father and grandfather did every year when he was a child. Grampa got out the sleigh, and tobagan and rented some snowmobiles. We drank hot chocolate, ate fudge and chili and rode to our hearts content. I loved the sleigh ride the best. I'd been begging Kam to take me on the horse drawn sleigh since we first were married and this year it finally happened. It was very cold outside, a frosty 13 degrees, but non of us cared because we all had such a great time. (The last picture shows me in my snow-pants being held up by Grampa's suspenders; two days before delivering Carter.)

4 comments:
oh my dear! That last picture really proved that everyone was right. You were ready to pop! Welcome to new baby Carter... can't wait to meet him! Love you all!
Yay.......MORE PICS. It still isn't real until I see baby "tawter". Tell him his aunt can't WAIT to see him and tell braden to keep his eyeballs in his sockets.
So am I totally lame. I know what SAHM means, but what does BTW stand for.
XOXOXOXO ashley
Katie Lou!! I haven't blogged for so long, and I am FINALLY going to get back into it! Your little Carter is so cute! I could eat him up!
Oh, the pictures are so cute. Hope all is well with your cute little family.
Post a Comment