It has been a crazy couple of months. Just as we unpacked the last of our things at my dad's house where we are staying until the big move in August we packed our bags again and headed to California to spend a week with my sister. While there we went to disney land and had a great time. This being said, I will tell anyone and everyone that I do not recommend taking a 2 year old to Disneyland. It's just too exciting and can spoil a little person enough that they have a meltdown for about half of the day. I'm pretty sure that had I not spent so much money to be there we would have just left. Instead we grinned and bared it all. Finally I bribed Braden into being good by letting him get some "ears" if he behaved. That did the trick and for the rest of the 2 days Braden was on his best behavior. Carter did really well too. It wasn't hard to have a little one with us. It was much easier than I thought. My favorite part was getting Braden his Mickey Mouse Ears. The delight on his face was well worth any temper tantrum!
No comments:
Post a Comment