10.10.2009
I cry every time
Kameron and I have experienced so many blessings as we have made the decision to move our family away. We have been embraced by wonderful ward members and leaders, we have made some great friends, and we have been blessed financially as well. Because of the fact that Kam cannot work while in his program we are left to be even more frugal than we ever have before.We don't have any money whatsoever. We are living off of student loans, putting ourselves into debt, something we have never done before. With this in mind I have made every effort to find any and every resource to help us out. I am so grateful for this wonderful Country that we live in and the opportunities that it offers to those who are struggling. We have been blessed to qualify for both WIC and SNAP (formerly called Food Stamps). This extra blessing in our life is making this whole experience so much better and easier for us. We truly are so blessed and I am proud to be an AMERICAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment