4.11.2010

Our House

So this is our house here in Pennsylvania. I should have taken pictures way back when we first moved in but I kept putting it off. I've been wanting to take pictures so my family, mostly from the request of my niece Brooklin, could see what our house looks like since most of them will never be able to come see it for themselves. Anyway, the house was completely clean today so I decided I better take advantage and start shooting before the boys tear it up as usual. So for those who care...


This is our House!

*The view off the back deck.

Family Room


*Don't ya just love the honkin' treadmil? So Pretty..NOT!


*Should I add some decor above the red piece?


Kitchen

*Should I put something on the wall above the chair? What?


*This is the view when you walk into the main floor of the house from the downstairs.

Laundry Room

Master Bedroom
*Don't mind the empty picture frames. I'm working on it.


Master Bath
*Should I do curtains?




Cater's Room
*Any ideas of what to do above his bed...


...or between the windows...

...or above the changing table?



Braden's Room

*I'm planning on putting two picture frames, one on top of another, 
on the wall next to the window (opposite side of the "B" of course).

*What should I do on this wall?

*What should I put above the bookcase?

The Boys Bathroom
*Yes I know it's PINK; I need some pink around this place!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love your sense of style, your house is soooo cute! Oh, and I love the view from your backyard, wow!

ebudd said...

Katie, you are a stylin' girl, just the whole package. You're kind, sincere AND beautiful, put-together. I just look up to you.

Jen said...

I loved seeing your house. You are a professional decorator! Oh and tell Braden that we all miss him too!

Lindsey said...

Seriously, I just need you to come decorate my house. It is darling. You make everything so homey and warm.