8.27.2010

Adding to the Resume

 So aside from being the super, coolest kid ever (according to himself), Braden is also the SMARTEST too! We recently registered Braden for Preschool out here and after being evaluated by his teacher he gets to skip to the older class! He could, if we chose, have him start kindergarten early, meaning next year, but I don't want him to miss out on going to school with kids his own age, so we'll hold off on that, but his school does offer an advanced pre-K class that he can attend next year. We are so pleased with how well Braden is developing and I wish I could take the credit of him being so smart (even though I did teach him everything he knows) but I can't. He's just a smart kid! I love Brady so much and can't wait for him to start school. He is so ready! Let's just hope I can keep it together and not make of fool of myself on his fist day....I'll keep you posted!

No comments: