12.14.2010

Carter, Yes. Braden? Not so much.

We had a good little storm come through yesterday and last night which caused delays for school yesterday and today it was canceled altogether. From the pictures most of you will probably laugh at the grass showing through and wonder why they would cancel school, but out here, this is a BIG storm. Anyway, although the school closings didn't affect us since Brady doesn't have school on Tuesdays it did mean that all the neighbor kids were home to play with, so after eating breakfast we headed out with everyone to play in the snow! I got the boys and myself all dressed up in our snow clothes {Braden twice; he had to go pee right after I finished dressing him} and braved the freezing temps for some winter fun. Unfortunately Braden didn't like how cold it was and after getting a little snow in his face he was done and headed inside to watch us out the window. Carter on the other hand loved it. He loved being pulled up the hill in the sled and then going down again and again, all by himself might I add. If I stopped even just long enough to shovel the driveway for a minute he would be begging to go for "a ride"! 

Carter & Adra
 Racing Down the Hill
 Carter's the Winner!
 Carter Even Helped Me Shovel the Snow

No comments: