After the program, all the kids handed out a special mother's day present (a cow cookie jar) and the school had a special lunch for us to eat.
He has green eyes (just like me), a blue smile, the sun and a flower
(in yellow because that's my favorite color)
and Blue earwax coming out of his ears.
On the back Braden drew me a blue sky and green grass
because blue skies make me happy.
Braden also answered a few questions about me for Mother's Day:
My mom has tanish-brown hair and green eyes.
My mom is 85 years old.
My mom is prettiest when she curls her hair for church.
My mom helps me comb my hair.
My mom likes to play with me.
My mom makes me happy when she tickles me and I giggle.
My mom is funny when she forgets things.
When I'm at school, my mom hangs out with Carter.
And this is why I love my mom!
Mother's Day Sunday was also really special. I woke up with a special breakfast-in-bed of a fruit smoothie and toast. Kam wrote me a very special letter and they got me some awesome hand lotion! After church we had a quick lunch and then went to the park to enjoy the awesome weather!
The Boys picked me flowers...my favorite...dandelions!
Carter, while climbing up to go down the big slide
got stuck and couldn't get up or down.
flying on the swing
Carter was being a lion.
After leaving the Park we headed back to the house where Kam made us a yummy steak dinner!
The day was perfect. I got to spend it with the ones I love the most and I felt spoiled the whole day.
Thanks Kam, Brady and Cart...you all make me happier than I thought I could be!













1 comment:
Sure do miss you guys! The boys are getting bigger everytime I see pics of them! Glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment