10.29.2011

Snow

I guess since we are moving to where it never snows we needed the opportunity to enjoy the snow before we move. I wasn't ready for the snow to fall so soon though; I mean, it's not even Halloween yet! Braden was super excited to see snow falling outside and exclaimed that today was going to be the best day ever! He even shared that his favorite thing to do is play in the snow. I'm sure trips up north during the winter will definitely be something that we all look forward to although I can't say that I'll miss it too terribly. But I do have to say, it sure was a beautiful thing to see the snow falling today; especially with the crisp fall colors as their background.

We made a snowman which the neighbor kids destroyed
almost immediately after coming in to get warm.



No comments: