12.15.2011

The 13th, 14th and 15th days of Christmas

On the 13th day of Christmas we read Christmas stories. We read during the day and also right before bedtime. While reading, Carter fell asleep. I guess even the best books are hard to stay awake for.


On the 14th day of Christmas we attended Braden's Christmas Program at school earlier in the day (another post) and then went caroling with Miss Schumm, the Kindergarten teacher at Brady's school, and her dog, Asher at the care center by our house that night. Carter had fallen asleep on the floor (tired little boy) right before we were going to leave so it was just Braden and Me who went. I had a great time singing with all who came. Braden wasn't so sure about it. I got the feeling he felt like we were in a haunted house with the way he clung to me and wouldn't say anything to anyone.



On the 15th day of Christmas we colored Christmas pictures.






1 comment:

Kels said...

I am impressed with Brady's writing and drawing skills! He is getting way too big way too fast!!