6.09.2012

Family Pictures 2012

While in California I asked my sister if she would take some family pictures for us. I am grateful that she would take time out of her busy schedule to do this for us. She is so talented and I wish I could be near her more just to watch her and learn from her.

We took the pictures at the Santa Monica Pier on a Sunday evening. We were hoping that the pier wouldn't be crowded and boy were we mistaken. There were people everywhere! Fortunately, we did find some spots where we could get some fun pictures without too many people in the background. The boys weren't super cooperative during the shoot but luckily we did get some great shots and I love that Ash was able to capture the boys personalities.
















1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun you get gorgeous pictures on the beach. I loved the one of you guys kneeling by the kids. Love them all!