Photo's from his baptism photo-shoot:
Brady's big day was really special and he was smiles all day long. We had most of our family staying at our house with many others joining us for the festivities. It was so wonderful having so many people there to support Braden for this big step in his life. Plus, it was really nice having so many helping hands to help decorate and prepare for the festivities.
Following the Baptism and Confirmation we all headed back to our house for a luncheon. My family did a great job making my vision a reality. We had balloons everywhere and all the food had a rainbow theme (from the I Like to Look for Rainbows primary song).
My dad helped me finish these fun CTR cookies...
...and Gramma Lucy Made this delicious CTR cake for Braden.
Brady with his Grandparents
We are so very happy Braden chose to be baptized. He is an awesome big brother and great example to his little brother and sister. I feel so very blessed to have him as my son. He teaches me so much about faith and helps to strengthen my testimony everyday. He truly helps me to not only be better but want to be better. A few days after Braden's baptism the boys were in the shower getting ready for bed. I overheard a little commotion and later found out that Braden had hit Carter. Kam and I left the boys alone to work it out for themselves and I was amazed with what followed. Braden, after dressing into his PJ's, immediately went to kneel at his bed to pray and then after went to tell his brother he was sorry and give him a hug. Like I said, this kid is amazing and truly teaches me everyday.




















1 comment:
These pictures are so sweet and everything looks perfect. I can't believe he's 8!
Post a Comment