9.11.2015

The River 2015

Just a week after returning home from Utah we headed back north again. This time Daddy joined us for the annual River Run in Idaho. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the trip I look forward to the most every year. It must be the nostalgia it brings from my childhood and every year after. The weather was ok while camping. It did rain lightly on us but we had lots of sun for the majority of the time. I was really happy that Riley went down the river with us at least once every day and Carter went down on his own tube this year! He wasn't too sure about it, but each time got more confident so long as Dad was keeping hold of him.

Visting Gramma Dee and Grampa Dan with the T Carr Fam.

Riley waiting for us on the bridge.


Dad and Braden.

This is how we bathe up at the River.
Too bad the boys are too big. They didn't like
having to bathe in the cold river.

Carter spent a lot of time in the sand box.

I couldn't get Riley to drink out of a cup.
She just wanted it straight from the source.

Riley loves Olie.

Playing cards with cousins.

On our way home we stopped in Logan to visit Grampa Henrie and then stopped at the Logan Cemetery to visit Gramma Norma. This is the first time back to her grave site since her death nearly 6 years ago. 



No comments: