11.16.2015

Fall 2015 Soccer Season

This has been a really rewarding soccer season. Braden has continued to show some real talent over the last couple of seasons playing so I decided to put him in a more competitive league. He played on team Storm with Henderson United part of the SNSA. We had a great experience with this league, his teammates and his coach. At first I was worried because the other kids seemed to be playing much better than Braden but as the season progressed he quickly showed that he was one of the best on the team. His coach had him play on defense for most of the games, which was great because that's what he likes best, but would sometimes play him forward because of his go-get-em approach. Braden was a great defender. I am definitely looking forward to see him continue to improve in the coming years.







Way to go Team Storm!

Carter also played this season and also showed real talent as a defender and was much improved over last year. Carter is more timid when playing contact sports but this year he really shined as a defender. He was not afraid to get in there and help his team. This was a special season with Carter because I was his coach. I didn't plan on coaching, but their team didn't have one and I figured how hard could it be. It was harder and easier than I thought. For someone who has never played soccer it was difficult for me to help teach technique but I learned with them and it was a truly rewarding experience. The best part was all the love my little team showed me.





Hooray Team Quicksilver!


No comments: