11.01.2016

A Decade

I've officially been a mother for a decade! Brady turned 10 and although I should say it doesn't seem real that I have a ten year old, it does! He has already started acting more like a pre-teen, but is still my responsible, smart, and loving son.
We celebrated after he got home from school by going to Grammy Bo's house to swim and then open presents. We also took him out to dinner, just him. We went to Red Lobster for their shrimp fest and he loved getting to eat his favorite food and the one on one time with just Kam and me. After dinner we went back to Grammy's house for a doughnut cake and to play card games with my aunts and my uncle who were visiting my mom.



A couple days later we extended the celebration with a friend party. We made homemade pizza's, went mini-golfing, and the boys made up a fun game to play with a balloon before opening presents and eating brownies.




No comments: