I had a lot of anxiety the night of his Arrow of Light ceremony. As the Cubmaster in our ward is was up to me to make the evening special and this was the first one that I was in charge of. In the end, with the help of my amazing Assistant we came up with a fun and meaningful ceremony that Braden later told me was very special to him. The best part of the evening was being able to give Braden an Arrow made by one of his Scout leaders. Brother Golden was his Den leader as a Wolf, Bear, and Webelos and Arrow of Light. He was released just a month before Braden finished his Arrow of Light requirements. Brother Golden was sick and could not join us for the evening but the arrow he made for Braden was very special and I was honored to give it to Braden on his behalf.
10.06.2017
Arrow of Light
Braden has been a great little Cub Scout! He's especially been a good sport as I have taken over his Den as Den Leader and as Cubmaster in our ward. He has worked really hard over the past 3 years to earn his Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and now his Webelos and Arrow of Light Award. There were moments when I wasn't sure we would get things finished on time, but he worked hard and got it done.
I had a lot of anxiety the night of his Arrow of Light ceremony. As the Cubmaster in our ward is was up to me to make the evening special and this was the first one that I was in charge of. In the end, with the help of my amazing Assistant we came up with a fun and meaningful ceremony that Braden later told me was very special to him. The best part of the evening was being able to give Braden an Arrow made by one of his Scout leaders. Brother Golden was his Den leader as a Wolf, Bear, and Webelos and Arrow of Light. He was released just a month before Braden finished his Arrow of Light requirements. Brother Golden was sick and could not join us for the evening but the arrow he made for Braden was very special and I was honored to give it to Braden on his behalf.
I had a lot of anxiety the night of his Arrow of Light ceremony. As the Cubmaster in our ward is was up to me to make the evening special and this was the first one that I was in charge of. In the end, with the help of my amazing Assistant we came up with a fun and meaningful ceremony that Braden later told me was very special to him. The best part of the evening was being able to give Braden an Arrow made by one of his Scout leaders. Brother Golden was his Den leader as a Wolf, Bear, and Webelos and Arrow of Light. He was released just a month before Braden finished his Arrow of Light requirements. Brother Golden was sick and could not join us for the evening but the arrow he made for Braden was very special and I was honored to give it to Braden on his behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment