We spent Thanksgiving week up in Utah with the fam and had a great time. I didn't take any pictures of the festivities because I was just too tired from all the laundry I did while we were there. We drove up Sunday morning and arrived just in time to change our clothes and go to church with Kam's parents but as I was combing Riley's hair discovered that she had LICE!!! Long story short we missed church and did lots of laundry and lice treatments. I even treated myself just in case since Ry and I share combs and stuff! The week was going fine and then on Friday, later that week, I was combing Ry's hair and found more bugs and we had to start all over again! This time my sister, Ashely gave me her full proof treatment protocol and we thankfully were able to nip this pesky business in the butt! However it still left me doing lots and lots of laundry and cleaning, which was so exhausting and I had to miss all the planned events with my Sister, Megan. Despite all the crazy of the week we were able to enjoy lots of time with cousins playing Cover Your Assets and ate a delicious dinner with lots of pie made by Gram!

No comments:
Post a Comment