6.16.2008

we're having a baby!

Yes, it's true. I found out on Memorial day. I had gone into the doctor the week before to have some tests done to see why  I again was having trouble getting pregnant. The doctor called me back with my results and said, "your levels are really high, are you pregnant?" I didn't know what to say, but it all just hit me that I did have all the symptoms. I never did take a test but with all the nauseousness I've been feeling, I must be. Anyway, we're due February 1st and we are so excited!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Did you ever get the box of stuff from Modbe? I have two shirts here for one girl. I've been crazy busy and haven't taken the time to find your number. I'll talk to you soon.
Hope you had a fun trip!

Catmull's said...

YEAH! That's so cool you guys. COnGrATs!

Team Fraser said...

AHHH!! That is so awesome! Congrats!!! You totally have to keep me posted...!

megs said...

Congrats katie!! I found your blog from kimmi, so glad i did!! i want to be invited to see your blog my email is megan_nydegger@yahoo.com
check my blog out at megbrettnydegger.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Congratulations! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am just a street away.

Bayles Family said...

That is so exciting!! Our babies will be less than a month apart! I'm so happy for you, congrats!

Veronica said...

Oh how exciting!!! I am so happy for y'all!

Macie and Dan Robison said...

I guess news doesn't travel to Idaho! I had no idea you guys were having another baby- that is so wonderful. Motherhood looks good on you :)

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so great. I am so happy for you guys. Two kids is a lot of fun!!