
Every year since before I was born my family has travelled up to Idaho to camp at the Bear River. It's a spot just past Preston, up the Oneida Narrows. My whole extended family goes from my mom's side and as of late it is now our official yearly Auger Reunion. We have such a great time getting dirty, singing songs around the camp fire, eating yummy dutch-oven dinners and floating the river. We all pile onto our inner-tubes and down we go. Even Braden went down on Kam's lap. This wasn't Braden's first trip down either, we took him last year when he was only 9 month old. He didn't like it much last year. He thought the water was too cold. This year was much more fun. I've decided that even if some of my extended family stops going, I will keep it as a tradition for my little family. It has always been one of my favorite vacations ever and every year I look forward to going and I am never, ever disappointed!
2 comments:
wow you had time to blog and even clean your house! miss you
Didn't he go down when he was in your tummy too? I just love traditions, and this one looks like fun!
Post a Comment