So I just can't say enough about my sister Ashley. She is so wonderful. She is not only gorgeous and intelligent, but funny, inspirational, witty, creative, kind, loving, athletic, oh and of course humble. He, he, he. (hope you like this, brooke)
hope you like. I tried to use cool embelishments and add effects like stitching, vellum and drop shadows. I also tried to match your colors and keep it wide, not square like mine.
Sounds like a great sister! Hey I am so sorry for not making it to the party tonight. It was one of those really stressful nights and I had promised Ethan (before thinking about what I had scheduled tonight) that we could go to the park. I just couldn't break my promise to the kid. I hope y'all had a fun time!
4 comments:
hope you like. I tried to use cool embelishments and add effects like stitching, vellum and drop shadows. I also tried to match your colors and keep it wide, not square like mine.
Yes my sister helped me with my blog design and I guess she decided to give herself a pat on the back! Ash, you are sooooo funny. Love you!
You two are so funny! I love my scuzzins'! Anyway, Katie- congrats on the big news... Another Boy will be so fun!
Sounds like a great sister! Hey I am so sorry for not making it to the party tonight. It was one of those really stressful nights and I had promised Ethan (before thinking about what I had scheduled tonight) that we could go to the park. I just couldn't break my promise to the kid. I hope y'all had a fun time!
Post a Comment