So Braden has decided that he likes to watch movies now. His favorites include Elmo, Finding Nemo, Curious George and Jungle Book. The other night he was having a movie marathon with Uncle Kris (he was tending while I was at the Women's Conference) watching 10-15 minutes of each movie when he saw the castle that shows at the beginning of all Disney movies. Braden blurted out "Temple!" Kris says, "Yes, that is like the temple. Who lives there?" Braden quickly responds, "Jesus!" Later when telling me the story, I turned to Braden and asked, "Where does Jesus live?" He responds, "the temple." What a cute kid. I guess he really is paying attention to both scripture study and his nursery teachers. What a good boy!
9.28.2008
Where does Jesus Live?
So Braden has decided that he likes to watch movies now. His favorites include Elmo, Finding Nemo, Curious George and Jungle Book. The other night he was having a movie marathon with Uncle Kris (he was tending while I was at the Women's Conference) watching 10-15 minutes of each movie when he saw the castle that shows at the beginning of all Disney movies. Braden blurted out "Temple!" Kris says, "Yes, that is like the temple. Who lives there?" Braden quickly responds, "Jesus!" Later when telling me the story, I turned to Braden and asked, "Where does Jesus live?" He responds, "the temple." What a cute kid. I guess he really is paying attention to both scripture study and his nursery teachers. What a good boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so so funny, What a really smart boy. We are taking Kennedee to the anaheim temple (disneyland) for her first time on April 15th with Ron and Cathy. Yeah.
Post a Comment