3.06.2009

My Son the Comedian

A week or so ago there was a fire at a nearby care center. My sister Megan and her hubby Kris were over at our house for dinner and they decided to take Braden to go check out the fire and the news helicopters that were in the area. Upon returning, Braden came to tell me, "The hel-a-cocter's gone. Oh man!" 

And tonight at dinner, I was sharing a drink with Kameron and Braden wanted to share his drink with Dad too. Kam turned to Braden and said, "Ew, no way, gross." (Braden had put some of his dinner in his drink.) Braden replied by saying, "I could probably get the lettuce out."

This kid cracks me up every day. I'm pretty sure he's my favorite two year old around!

1 comment:

Catmull's said...

That's so funny! I think I laughed about the lettuce so hard I cried! Kids are so cute.