
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy; how much I love both my boys and how in awe I am of how much happiness they bring to my life. Carter is getting so big and is doing the cutest things. He smiles all the time and coos as though he has much on his mind. He really doesn't like tummy time, and I have not been good at giving it to him so it seems a chore right now for both of us. Carter sleeps very well getting up only once at night and has on a couple of occasions slept through the night! I never thought I could love another little person as much as I love Braden, but it is amazing the love a mothers heart can hold for her children and love them each equally even though the way you love each one is different.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about loving both kids equally and completely differently! I love both of my kids sooo much! I love this picture of Carter, it is so adorable!
Post a Comment