So I have been a blog slacker. Love the pictures! You look great, and your boys are getting so big! I can't believe you are moving soon. Really we need to plan a get together before you go. Jenn is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Let me know.
I miss tug boat, tell him I will visit soon. I loved seeing the pics of your house. I love it.No, I don't love it, because that means you are farther away
2 comments:
So I have been a blog slacker. Love the pictures! You look great, and your boys are getting so big! I can't believe you are moving soon. Really we need to plan a get together before you go. Jenn is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Let me know.
I miss tug boat, tell him I will visit soon. I loved seeing the pics of your house. I love it.No, I don't love it, because that means you are farther away
Post a Comment