We had the best weekend ever; Heidi and Abi cam to visit us! Their visit was like a breath of fresh air. I don't think I realized how homesick I was until I saw them. While they were here we planned lots to do, we went into Pittsburgh to the Duquesne Incline (it's this really cool trolly that goes straight up the side of the "mountain" and at the top there is the most amazing views of Pittsburgh), we visited the Pittsburgh Zoo (so much cooler than the one at home), and I took them to Mammoth Park to this cool slide. While at the park we gathered leaves and after coming home, we made cool pictures using the leaves as stamps. Heidi totally spoiled us while she was here, something I tried to do for her but failed miserably. She even watched the kids one night so that Kam and I could go out to eat and have a date! I am so sad they are gone but we had the best time with them. Now I just need to get through the next 80 days to see them again!
Duquesne Incline
Lookin' Down



1 comment:
I can't believe how big Carter is getting!! I just want to squeeze him. So cute. That zoo looks so fun. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment