8.29.2009

Look Grampa, I'm growing HAIR!

Although Carter is still a little baldy, he is working real hard on growing that hair on the top of his head. It doesn't look like there's much progress but just to prove that he is trying, Braden used Daddy's beard trimmer to shave a small spot on top of his head! Way to go Braden, we are so proud of you----NOT! At least he didn't shave his own head.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Yea! I am so glad to see you're updating your blog again. We miss y'all out here but it sounds like you're doing great in PA!

the Roberts said...

Loved reading all your posts from this summer. We miss you guys. Even though you have always lived in another state, I got really sad thinking about how usually once a year, you and theboys come down with mom. Boohoo, that won't happen now.