8.11.2009

Hollywood Rain

You know how in movies when the scene is set and it's all beautiful and then suddenly a downpour of rain comes in? I used to think that was so phony; rain just doesn't come down that fast and that quick. However, "Hollywood Rain" does exist in Pennsylvania and it's a sight to behold. You can't see anything and there's water and mud everywhere. Then in a few minutes it's all gone. I love it!

1 comment:

paulandjenthatcher said...

HI, Katie!

So glad to hear you've arrived and you're getting unpacked! I'm glad you have a beautiful view! It sounds so picturesque! I'd love to come out!
Your boys are growing so fast, I loved seeing pics of them again.

And thanks for putting nice, kid-friendly, uplifting music on your blog! I can't stand the raunchy music some people force me to listen to when I want to see their blog :)

You're so wonderful! We miss you!

Love,
Jen