8.20.2009

Mom? I pooped!

Since being out here in PA Braden has shown a great interest in the toilet, especially wearing his big boys. I was hoping to take advantage of the time before Kam begins classes to really focus on potty training. Luckily it was much easier than I thought it would be. Braden has done really well. He has been excited and on his own has told me, "oh! I gotta go pee!" I do remind him almost every half hour just to be sure, but he has only had 2 accidents. One, he peed his pants and on his lovey, the other he pooped his pants. The second time he told me, "Mom? I pooped," I quickly tried to calm myself down and readied myself to clean a dirty bum but was pleasantly surprised to find that he pooped on the toilet all by himself! I am so proud of my little, BIG boy!

No comments: