10.12.2009

MY BABY is 3

I can't believe it, my little boy is 3 today! I just love this kid. He says the funniest stuff and is one of the most loving people I know. He is always telling me he loves me and that I'm his best friend, or at least while daddy is away. He is definitely a daddy's boy. He is really smart and his favorite thing to do is go to "church" (Nursery); each week I ask him what he did in nursery and he tells me, "I play toys and learn about Jesus." He has such a sweet little testimony already. He says his prayers every day and last week while watching conference he came and told Kam and me, "I want to be a missionary just like Uncle Kris!"

Today wasn't the most exciting day (we are having his party on Friday when my mom is here) but we did make halloween decorations, opened presents from Gram and Grampa, and Braden and I went on a date to see Toy Story in 3-D! The funniest part of the day was when I finally took some time to get in the shower. Carter had just woken up from his nap and Braden was playing in his room so I asked Braden to let Carter play with him and not to let Carter go out the door (I didn't want Carter to crawl and fall down the stairs.) I checked on them after I got out and found that Braden did what I asked and kept the door closed so his brother wouldn't get out but Braden wasn't in the room with him, he was downstairs asleep on the floor! Was I really in the shower that long? Thank you Braden for keeping your brother safe!

Opening a Present from Gram and Grampa

Playing with his new Book


A Sleepy Birthday Boy


"Make a Wish...

...and Blow!"

3 comments:

Whitney said...

This picture of him sleeping is so cute!

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

When did he get go big?! My goodness these kids are growing way too fast. He is such a cute boy and looks like he had a fun day! Enjoy the party later this week!!

Kels said...

Wow! I didn't think I would miss you guys as much as I do, and then I look at these pictures of Brady's birthday and what happens?....yep I start bawling. I think my Christmas wish this year will be to have my Kam and Katie back!! Love you (ps it makes it worse when I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus is playing in the background)