I have been doing my best with this whole 12 days until Christmas. Each day I think and think to come up with nothing and then Braden asks to make something. So for most of our days we have been making a little craft. Nothing fancy for sure especially since I have just been cutting up pieces of paper for Braden to glue back together that somehow end up resembling something Christmasy. I also made another attempt to take the boys to see Santa. Kameron came with me for extra moral support but yet again Braden was quite sure he didn't want to see Santa. I tried bribing him with a special prize but there was no way he was going to sit on the "big-guy's" lap. As we were leaving Kam mentioned something about trying again next year when Braden is 4 and Brady responded by telling us, "I don't want to be 4." What a funny kid!
Santa Clause
Snowman
Christmas Tree
Rudolph
This Ornament Braden made at the Library





No comments:
Post a Comment