2.21.2010

The Next General Authority

A few weeks ago Braden was asked to give a talk in Primary. I think I may have been more excited than he was, although when it came down to it, he was super excited. His topic was "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in His son, Jesus Christ." Braden was amazing. We practiced a few times before church as well as on the half-hour drive to church. Braden really had it down. In fact, as we were practicing, he would remember and begin saying the line that came next. When the time came for him to share his talk in front of the primary he got right up, smiled the biggest smile, and gave his talk with some help from me. He spoke so clearly and really captured the attention of everyone in the room. I was so pleased with my little man.


Way to go Brady!

1 comment:

Emily said...

As an eye witness, Braden did do a great job on his talk!