On St. Patty's Day we woke up and had a yummy breakfast of Green Eggs and Ham with Green Milk (sorry no picture, the battery on my camera was dead, but let me tell you it was a beauty.) After breakfast we played games together and then later had a special Green Lunch. The rest of the day we played in the beautiful outside weather and made shamrock sugar cookies that we delivered to our friends. At the end of the day, we shared a Green Dinner and a movie together. Next year I'll remember to keep the tradition of all the Green food but I might have to steal a leaf out of my fiends book and invite the Naughty Leprechauns to visit and leave gold coins for the boys...Braden would go NUTS!
Lunch: Shamrock PB&J's, Green Goldfish, Green Cottage Cheese, and Lime-aid.
Brothers
Braden is getting so Good at riding his Trike!
Carter loves to kick and throw the ball.
Cheese!
Dinner: Sweet Citrus Chicken and Stuffing with Green Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus.
Happy St. Patty's Day to Everyone!






1 comment:
Cute food, I love it! One year I'm going to do green food :)
Post a Comment