3.05.2010
The Sun
I have definitely decided that I am not a winter girl. When I was little I couldn't wait for the winter to come. I did hate the cold but I loved doing things outside in the snow like snowmobiling, sledding, building snow forts. I also loved when it was snowing outside and being inside drinking hot-chocolate or eating a nice hot bowl of soup while cuddled up under a blanket. And my favorite part of winter was using a blanket as a tent and sitting on top of the heater every morning! Now that I'm older I have definitely decided that I prefer all the other seasons over winter. I do not like being cold, feeling trapped, and the over-all gloom that seems to hit as soon as the Christmas season disappears and lasting until the blossoms bloom on the trees. I think I could handle the whole winter thing better if I lived in a place where the sun shines most of the year round. Luckily for me today the sun is shining and is expected to shine all weekend. I am hoping this gives me my much needed boost until this yucky winter says "sayonara." So, here's to enjoying the sun while it last and hoping that when Kam is done with school I can move somewhere much more sunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ditto. I'm happily saying goodbye to our Michigan winter. The sun feels GREAT.
I HATE winter too!! It sucks! BRING ON THE SUN!!
Post a Comment