I think they're both strutting their stuff
Kimono Dragon
Flamingos (Braden said these look like Gramma Heidi)
Carter excited about the Lions...Roar!
The Rhino (taken at our visit last week)
There was a live show where we got to see a couple of the animals up-close.
Yuck, Braden touched it!
Carter's not so sure about it
"Did you really just take that?"
The Elephants
Braden was trying to get a better view (taken last week)
How do you Measure Up?
I don't know about you, but measuring up in person was much cooler!
The Giraffes
Kangaroos
Petting the Goats and the Sheep
My favorite part of our zoo is the aquarium. I love it because even when it's cold outside or even raining you can go to the aquarium. My most favorite part of the aquarium is the Polar Bear and Shark Exhibit. You can walk through a tunnel under the water to see the bears and the sharks swimming next to and over you. Unfortunately today the polar bear was in the water when we were up above and then out of the water when we went down below but we did get a great view of the sharks!
Penguins
Big Fishies
Our zoo also has a great play-land and small aviary with bridges that
bring you up and then down through the trees (literally).
Braden just Wiggling-Around
And of course we had to ride the carousel.
I love our zoo. And each time we go we have the best time.
But I still think that these are my favorite animals of the bunch.
Especially when the ride home makes them do this:







1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love your pink jacket/shirt, it's soooooo cute!!
Post a Comment