Braden has school 3 days a week. His school requires that you walk your child to the classroom {which is in the basement} each morning and then you can pick them up in the annex when school is over which means I have to take Carter into the school with me to take Brady to class. Over the past couple of months when dropping Braden off Carter will usually get very upset, not because his brother is leaving but because he wants to stay and play. It has now gotten to the point that we {myself and Miss Kim, Braden's teacher} have to bribe him with a sticker to help him be okay with leaving. I decided that since he likes going to school so much that I would let Carter go to the Two's Program they offer at CELC. It's a pay as you go program where the kids get to play, do projects, sing and learn about animals, the world, etc. I take him every-other week on Thursdays and he LOVES it! The first day I took him he was super excited about wearing his own backpack and he had no problems saying goodbye to Mom, although I was just sick thinking about leaving my baby! It's still really strange to be at home with Braden and not have him there {I feel like I'm missing something while he's gone} but he loves it so much that I'm okay!

2 comments:
He's so cute!
Yay for big boy carty sauce!!
Post a Comment