2.27.2011

happy birvalersary!

For the past 6 weeks Kam has been doing an OB rotation in Cleveland which pretty much left me as a single mom for the last 6 weeks. During that time I celebrated my birthday, valentines day and my anniversary all without him. However, this last Wednesday was his very last shift and since he didn't have to go to school on Thursday or Friday we decided to take a little mini vacation to celebrate all the missed special days. We went to Sandusky, Ohio to Castaway Bay, an indoor water park, part of the Cedar Point Resorts. I knew Braden was a fish, but I didn't realize how much Carter loved the water too. They both couldn't get enough!

 Carter loved the slides. He went up and down, up and down pretty much all day long and when we were not in the pool he would ask to go on the "wawa slide."
Braden got to go on some of the big kid slides!
 Swimming with Dad
 We took the boys in the wave pool and both of them got a little nervous about the big waves but they did like sitting in the shallow end letting the waves come hit them.
  While at the resort the boys got to meet their favorite Peanuts character, Linus!
 Braden also got to watch a Charlie Brown movie and Snoopy read him a bedtime story. {Carter would have come too but he fell asleep...I guess the water wore him right out!}
We all had a really great time and it was a really fun way to celebrate...with all the people I love!

No comments: