Carter didn't really want to paint with the brush!
Braden painted me some squares.
We spent most of the day at the museum and we were pretty tired so we came home and had my favorite dinner, cereal! While eating, my friend Janey came up and brought me an ice cream cake she had made for me and then later after trying to take some timed photos of us and the cake my other friend Julie came over with a birthday surprise and she took some better pictures for me.
All in all I guess it wasn't a horrible day. I got lots of cards and notes from people I love that made me feel really special and my boys gave me the best gift just by giving me lots of hugs and kisses. Braden even sang Happy Birthday to me about a hundred times and at the end of the day he told me, "Mom, I hope you have a better birthday next year." He is so sweet and intuitive, and in reality, if every birthday was like this one, that would be okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment