4.02.2011

just call me joyce

Kam got an extra day off by staying late at his rotation last Thursday which meant we got to share some much needed family-time together. We decided to go Bowling since it was snowing outside.

When we arrived at the Bowling Alley I thought that I had gone instead to the "Old-Folks" Home because we were surrounded by at least a hundred senior citizens. Also, the front desk attendant thought we were some kind of nuts-o's because we brought small children to play. Apparently they don't get the concept of "teach-em-while-they're-young!" Never-the-less we had a great time. Braden rolled a strike on his first turn and also practiced rolling the ball by holding it the "right" way and ending with his foot crossed behind him ("that's the way you've got to do it") and I thoroughly enjoyed beating Kam with my lucky ball, Joyce!

Too heavy!
 I'm guessing this is the "Bowling Face" because Braden wore it all day!

1 comment:

KOLLIN said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend a snowy day. Miss you guys