8.07.2012

Big Boys and Jesus

I finally moved the boys into new car-seats. Braden finally reached 40 pounds so I moved him into a booster seat and moved Carter into Braden's old seat. Carter loves that he now has his own cup holder.



On Sunday, Brady was drawing several pictures and then brought this one to me asking if I knew who it was. He gave me the hint that it was his most favorite person. My first guess was his Dad, but I was wrong. "No Mom. The person I love the very mostest and who loves me!" 


If you guessed Jesus, you would be right. Too bad I had to have Braden tell me who it was, duh!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness those boys are getting so big!! We sure have missed having you around here in Walton Crossing, not as many kids to play with, and girls night just sucks (or doesn't really exist) without you!! Hope all is going well with the house and the pregnancy!! I'll for sure be following your blog to see all the updates.