10.03.2012

Soccer Season

It is an exciting time to be almost six. Braden, has been in heaven these last few weeks as one of his dreams has now come true...to play his favorite sport...SOCCER! This kid is a fanatic and is already showing some talent. He loves getting out on the field and runs like a mad-man out there. On his first day of practice, even though I know I offered enough water, he must have suffered a little heat stoke and ended up not feeling well and eventually throwing up. His coach has been wonderful. She doesn't have a kid on the team but plays competitively and wants to inspire kids to love soccer just as much as she does.

Braden's first game was this last weekend and his season will continue until the second week in November. The game was super fun to watch and Braden did so well. He moved along the field wonderfully and nearly made a goal 4 times, each time just barely missing. I'm sure in the coming weeks he'll get it in.
 








No comments: