12.04.2012

It's a GIRL!

I had an ultrasound today at a specialty place here in Vegas to see our baby in 3D/4D. I was really excited as I've never done one of those ultrasounds before, that and I really wanted to get a for sure of what gender our little one is. At my previous ultrasounds the technician was only able to give me 90% surety that we were expecting a girl. Today though it was conformed - It's Definitely a GIRL!

At the beginning of the ultrasound she was turned backwards and we couldn't see her at all, but after drinking some cold water she turned around and then wouldn't stop moving. Even though she was moving, she stayed primarily curled up in a ball with her feet nearly wrapped around her head. Luckily though she moved her legs and hands just often enough that we were able to get some cute pictures of her face.

Lips

Squnchy Face
 
Foot

Fingers

Curled in a Ball

Mouth and Tongue

Licking her Knee

We also had a video done of the ultrasound but for some reason their recorder only recorded about 10 minutes of our session so they invited us back next week to do it all over again. I'm excited to see her again and to get more pictures - let's hope she cooperates again!

No comments: