Thanksgiving day was wonderful! Everyone in Kam's family was there including Kam's grampa and the food was awesome; my mother-in-law is an amazing cook. The best part of dinner was of course the pies; I think there were 12 in all!
On Friday, I spent the day with the boys and my family while Kam enjoyed a boys day with his brother. The boys and I had a special lunch with my grandmother and sister and then we met my mom at the Grand America for their Holiday Window Display & Stroll. It was awesome. They gave the kids a passport where they matched the language with the country while looking at each window and even got their passports stamped. There was also yummy hot chocolate, cookies, a gingerbread display, and we got to be part of their tree lighting ceremony where Santa and Mrs. Clause lit the tree. Braden was so cute, as Santa and Mrs. Clause were leaving the stage Braden ran up to each of them and gave them a BIG hug!
Don't let Cart's face fool you, he loved being there, but he did just wake from a nap.
Dancing in the Toy Store at the Grand America
I was also able to visit my sister, Aubry who had her baby early Sunday morning. I was so glad I got to see baby Riley and that she arrived happy, healthy and just in time before we had to go home. Congrats Aubry!
No comments:
Post a Comment