11.07.2012

a Navy Bean

While up for our brief visit we got to see Megan and Kris' new baby: Navy Noelle Cope. She is so beautiful! And I am so grateful that she listened to her auntie and arrived just in time for us to see her. Megan is a champ and has fallen into the roll of mommy-hood much better than I ever did!

We loved our time with miss Navy. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to hold and kiss her all day long. I even thought about stealing her when we left but thought twice about that knowing her daddy is a cop! My favorite part about our visit was watching my boys with her. They were completely smitten and were so gentle with her. Carter was especially tender with her. He couldn't stop loving and touching her. It was wonderful to watch my boys with Naby as it gave me a glimpse into what life will be like when our little Riley joins our family.





No comments: