11.18.2012

Doctor Visit

I scheduled a well appointment for Braden and at the same time made arrangements for the boys to get their flu shots. This was the first time Braden had visited our new doctor here in Vegas (Isn't it a great feeling to know you haven't had to take your kid to the doctor for a year because they haven't gotten sick? Wish I could say the same for Carter; he seems to be our sickly in the family.) Anyway, the boys don't mind going to the doctor but this time, as I had warned them in advance, they were not excited as they knew they'd be getting a shot. We talked about how it would only hurt for a minute and that mommy would be right there to hold and love them. Our doctor asked how they wanted their flu vaccine, as a spray up their nose or as a shot. I was surprised that they both chose the shot, which shouldn't have surprised me because they are super funny about things in or near their noses. So a shot it was and they both did really well. Carter cried the most but only for a minute and Braden hardly at all. When we got in the car to go home Carter really broke down. I guess he wasn't quite done being sad about his owie.







B's Owie.




No comments: