1.18.2013

Cart-Cart is 4

I really can't believe that my baby is 4! He has changed so much this past year. He is so smart and learns things so quickly. My favorite thing that he has started doing is singing songs. He memorizes them so easily and sings them ever so sweetly. His favorite song is Nephi's Courage and he knows all the verses. And despite being rather shy will sing it for just about anyone. As it's his fourth birthday I am going to let him have a friend party, but with all the construction on the house and me being in the overly uncomfortable part of my pregnancy we are postponing his party until March. We did however do our best to make his big day extra special.

We went to his favorite place to eat, McDonald's for lunch and then went to the movies to see Wreck it Ralph.

Leave it to Carter to be a pooper when wanting to take a birthday picture.
 

After the movie Carter and I went on a special shopping date to pick out a cake and new wallet to put all his birthday money in. I knew he wanted a chocolate cake but was surprised that he picked out cupcakes rather than a regular cake. 

Carter had already opened one of his birthday presents from 
mom and dad on Braden's birthday but he did get to open this: 
a new doctors uniform so he can "be just like dad."


He was also spoiled by his grandparents who sent money, games and an etch-a-sketch.


Happy Birthday Big Boy...
 

I hope all your dreams and wishes come true!
 

No comments: