This past Sunday we blessed our little Riley. It was a beautiful day and I am so grateful that some of our family were able to join us for the special occasion. I thought about waiting to bless her on Easter hoping that maybe more of our family would be able to join us but I really wanted to bless her on the first Sunday of March because then she would be blessed on the Thirty-third anniversary of when I was blessed.
Riley was so beautiful, wearing the dress that I wore when I was blessed, and I was very grateful that she slept during the entire blessing. Kameron did a wonderful job, blessing our little beauty with the desire to learn and share the gospel and to have the ability to endure the trials she will face in this life.
Riley with her Papa
Very Pleased Parents
Riley with her Gram
Having a little sleep on Aunt Konnie
For those of you who don't know, Riley was named after her Great, Great, Great Grandmother, Ellen Riley and her Grammy, my mom, Colleen and her Great Gram, Kam's Gram, Colleen.
No comments:
Post a Comment