Carter chose a Circus theme and together we planned
lot's of fun things to do. We started the party by making
clown party hats to go with the clown noses
I got for each of the kids.
Then we played some games.
We played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.
I tried to get Cater to do pin-the-NOSE-on-the-CLOWN,
but he liked the donkey better.
Then the kids took turns tossing the lion through the Ring-of-Fire!
We also played a Ring-Toss game and then the kids showed
off their balancing skills on our High-Rise-Tight-Rope!
After playing games we opened presents.
Then we ate a lunch of hot-dogs with fruit and
popcorn and had cake and ice-cream.
Make a Wish!
This little Roo slept for most of the party
(thanks to my friend who held her practically the whole time)
and woke up just as the party was finishing up.
I think the party turned out really well. It wasn't elaborate, but it
was fun. When the party was over and his friends had all left Carter
thanked me for his party and told me that it was "so fun" because I had
made it fun - what a sweet-heart!
Happy Belated Birthday Carter! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment