It didn't take too long though, and with a little more determination than in previous attempts he was off and riding like a pro. I am so proud of my "not-so-little" boy!
6.17.2013
A Boy and His Bike
We had been trying to convince Braden that it was time to take off the training wheels for a while. I think we started last summer and even took them off a couple of times. Each time though Braden would whine and cry and give up before he really gave it much of a chance. Over spring break Braden and Carter spent a lot of time outside riding their bikes. After a couple of days Braden came and asked Kam if he would teach him to ride without training wheels. I thought for sure that we would end up in the same cycle as before and as we got started it was certainly starting to look that way.
It didn't take too long though, and with a little more determination than in previous attempts he was off and riding like a pro. I am so proud of my "not-so-little" boy!
It didn't take too long though, and with a little more determination than in previous attempts he was off and riding like a pro. I am so proud of my "not-so-little" boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment