6.25.2013

Brady Graduated from Kindergarten

Braden has loved being in Kindergarten. He has learned so much this past year and has been at the top of his class in all of his studies. He met wonderful friends and like most littles fell in love with his teacher. Okay, maybe he didn't have a "crush" on her but he was always writing little notes to her telling her how much he loved her being his teacher. I remember not being sad when taking Braden to Kindergarten on his first day. I was too excited for him knowing that he was ready and excited to be there. I was however a little teary eyed at his graduation. I was in awe with how much he has grown and the thought of him going to school for the full day next year as a first grader just blows my mind. He's still to little!

For his graduation, Braden's class had a little program in the cafeteria where they sang a few songs and then we went to his classroom for awards and a little luau party. Braden received one of the few Outstanding Student Awards from Coach Nicole and Coach Alex for PE, the Michelangelo Award from his Art Teacher Mr. Harris for being the best overall artist, and the coveted Patriot Award for being one of the best overall students in his class (2 kids were given that award). Braden is a really great student and he learns things very quickly, just like his daddy. I am so pleased with his progress and can't wait to see where his schooling takes him.



Braden with Mrs. Hunt

No comments: