6.25.2013

Father's Day Weekend

Poor Kameron, I totally need a day to spoil him and shower him with the praise he deserves for the hard work and love that he continually gives to me and to his children. He is a wonderful father and takes great care in his fatherly duties. This father's day, though, I decided with my siblings to plan a special weekend visit without the kids to be with and celebrate our father. Kam was very supportive and let me go leaving him with the boys for the weekend.

I really enjoyed my time with my family especially since there were no kids to interrupt us. I did take Riley, but luckily she was such a good girl the whole time and I was able to enjoy and soak up each minute with my family. We all got together Saturday afternoon and had lunch together and then some of us went to the movies while the rest of us went shopping. Later we played games and had a yummy BBQ dinner. We also all took turns getting a massage in my dads new massage chair. It felt so good but I seriously thought I was in some sort of space-straight-jacket-thing!


On Sunday we went to church together, played a little pickle ball, and then played card games for most of the afternoon. We did take some time to relax and to share special exchanges with each other.

Abi the Photo Bomber



With my brother Dane

Goofing off with Pedo
 

The Girls with our Daddy


Happy Fathers Day Dad! I love you so very much and am so very grateful for the things I am able to learn from you. You help me and encourage me to be a better wife, mother, daughter and friend. Thanks for always having my back and know that I've got yours as well. I love you!



No comments: